Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's official...I'm tired!

Whew -- yes, everyone, in response to your wonder - I have fallen off the face of the Earth into mommyland. I spent today using toothpicks to keep my eyelids from slamming closed for good! But even though I'm so tired, it's a great feeling being home with Madelyn AND Emily. And we thought we had it rough when Madelyn was a baby...ha!



It's been a wonderful few weeks so far with our new little girl. She's absolutely perfect, we are so thankful she's healthy and beautiful. She has not a care in the world...she eats and sleeps and poos, ALOT!

Madelyn is in love with her new baby sister, sharing her crayons and toys - she's already had a tea party with her! They are sharing now, but we'll see how they share 15 years from now!

I have so many pictures of her already...and I've shared most of them through emails. But I do plan on getting them on our blog. I posted a few with this...but this is just a tiny sampling of what we've taken so far.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, we are just so happy for your little family! Emily is beautiful and I love that Madelyn is sharing her crayons...what a sweetheart. I know you must be so busy trying to get into the swing of having 2 children. Congratulations again and hope we get to see you all in a couple of months! Love yous!!!
Ben---shut your face!

Lesley said...

Congrats ....how beautiful....how cute taht she wants to share with her baby sisiter...way too sweet...