Monday, May 31, 2010

Good-bye Dear Friends, Good-bye!




This was the final song in the end of year celebration at Madelyn's preschool - and if you know me - you know I cried as her sweet little hands waved good-bye and all the children sang farewell!  I still can't believe Madelyn has finished her first year of preschool, it's been so fun and she has so enjoyed it - we're so glad we made the decision to start her at Chester Presbyterian Preschool.  She loves her teachers and has made new friends, and so have I!  We're looking forward to a week of summer camp next week and then she'll start again in the fall.  I remember last year sitting through the orientation, feeling so nervous and wondering if we were doing the right thing for her - but it didn't take long to realize it WAS the right thing for her.  Here are a few pictures from the end of year performance and her last day...
































No comments: