Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just getting started...

Now that our daughter is over a year old - we're consumed by chasing her, wiping dirty knees, protecting those dirty knees from scrapes and bruises, kissing boo-boos...the usual games we play with our toddlers. We thought it would be fun to start this blog so our friends and family could share in all of our fun happenings!

I have 2 journals that I wrote during Madelyn's first year of life. I treasure them, sometimes I read the things I wrote and think wow, we survived that! Other times I cry that our first born is growing so quickly. Our family is the most important thing in our lives...the three of us, we're here for each other. Since we can't be with ALL of our family and friends all the time, we hope that this will be a fun way for everyone to stay connected to us.

No comments: