Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week two a success



Well, Madelyn's second week of preschool is done and overwith! Whew! She adjusted pretty quick, surprising both Ben and I. Tuesday at the dinner table, she said "today is Tuesday"...and then she said September. She's going to have so much fun, I know.

I've had fun playing with my camera the past few days...got some really sweet pictures.





Madelyn decided to dress up her little sister!
I think this is by far one of my very favorite
pictures of Miss Madelyn

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think you might have a second career as a photographer. You take the most beautiful pics of the kids.
See you Thursday at the fair!!!!

Liz said...

That's because it looks just like you did at that age!!!! Love you Sis!!

Liz said...

That's because the photo looks just like you at that age!! Love you Sis!!