Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas at Grandpa & Mimi's

Merry Christmas!  I knew I'd be up late, setting up toys and arranging the girls' Christmas presents just so.  But it's been so fun!  I've been up til midnight the past week...yesterday we baked all day, about 15 dozen cookies later...the neighbors are now our best friends!  (And my feet are NOT!) 

Today we headed over to Ben's family (AKA Grandpa and Mimi, Aunties) to celebrate Christmas.  What a fun day it was, Madelyn was thrilled with one of the first things she saw...a pen just her size and a small clipboard that she kept close by to take all of our orders!  "What would you like" she asked each of us over and over...she'll make a mighty fine waitress one day!  She got a beautiful pink tri-cycle with a helmet, clothes, games, books and a GIGANTIC Disney Princess tent/castle big enough for me to hide from everyone when I need my alone time!  Emily was happy with some bows and paper, but she was treated just as well with a Lion ride on toy, clothes and books, too.  Hard to believe it's Emily's FIRST CHRISTMAS! 

THANK YOU all for a great Christmas....here are some fun pics:


































































No comments: