Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A beautiful day at Maymont


We had a great day Sunday at Maymont. After nap time we packed up and headed out to our favorite (and FREE) family day trip destination. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! We love the long walks - and now we both push a stroller - and Madelyn loves the animals. We checked out the fish and otters first before heading to see the bears and raptors.

Of course I had my friend the camera in hand, there was hardly a moment that wasn't a perfect photo moment...so I had to limit myself. It was driving Ben nuts! But look at these great pictures he'll have now of his girls...







2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that last shot of Madelyn looking at the little stone bridge. Just beautiful!

Amanda said...

P.S....those cheeks are amazing! I love it! Beautiful Baby Emily! xoxo