Sunday, June 14, 2009

A little lapse -

It's been a while since I've posted our latest pictures and stories. I've got lots to share, just have to take the time to do it! Last weekend I headed up to Stafford to visit family and old friends...this weekend was great too - beautiful day today at Browns Island walking along the RIVAH!

We had dinner out in Amelia for my Mother in Law's birthday last week, it was fun and nice to get out there. We start our new Romp n' Roll class this week - Madelyn will be in a gym AND art class, I know she's going to love it. This weekend coming up we're having some fellow "parent" friends over with their kiddos for a cookout and playtime for the little ones. Back up to Stafford the following weekend, whew ...busy busy!

I'll get these things up VERY soon, I've got some great pictures to share...I just can't get my camera off of Madelyn! It'll be exciting when Emily does a little more than lay there and spit, then I'll have lots more pictures of her :) Poor thing, I love her!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Our poor blogs are being so neglected these days!

I was thinking about Miss Madelyn while I was in Toys-r-us the other day. I almost bought her a little travel potty seat, but I figured that by the next time we see you guys she'll probably be in high school....and I'm hoping she won't need it anymore by then. :)

I miss you guys! Hope you can come up for Carrie's shower! We've got plenty of room for all of you to spend the night!!!