Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy busy...

We've been pretty busy the past several days, FUN busy that is! I think I'm getting some energy back, for now anyway! I'm sure it won't last.



We had a blast Friday night at Short Pump with our friends Erica and Brian, along with their daughter Peyton. We took the wagon and a blanket and headed out for a fun concert outdoors, the girls had sooo much fun together and it was great to spend some time with Erica and Brian. We had a picnic outside in front of the band and after a while Ben & Brian wheeled the girls around like they were in a parade - they loved it. Madelyn says Peyton's name all the time at home, pi-ta is what she calls her!

Saturday I attended a shower for a good friend, Amber. She's having a little girl and she thinks she'll name her Aubrey, how pretty! Saturday afternoon my Mom stopped in after a meeting at a local church. I always love it when she's here, I'm so lucky to have my Mom as one of my very BEST friends! She's just awesome.

Today was not so fun - Ben installed a ceiling fan in our bonus room above the garage. I think he spent about 4 or 5 hours in the attic! After several bad words and dirty looks, the fan was up and working. Haylie came over, and so did Ben's Dad - who helped with the final touches. Madelyn loves Haylie, or hay-yay as she calls her!

We've got our Romp n' Roll class in the morning and a busy week ahead getting ready for the beach! WOOHOO! We SO need a vacation! Can't wait for that :)

No comments: