Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Exhausted already!

Whew...is it possible that I could be completely exhausted already? Man, I've been wiped out the last few days. Guess it could be from being pregnant AND chasing around a little one this time! I think I already have the nesting thing going on, too. Although - I "nest" all the time, it's more intense when I'm expecting though!

I've been busy working on a baby blanket for a friend of mine. I'm kicking myself because I've made at least 8 quilts and haven't taken a picture of ANY of them! What was I thinking?? Anyway...Amber is due in just a few weeks. So many of our friends are pregnant again, although they are having their babies in the next month. It's funny - Amber had her son Jackson in June 2006, a month later I found out I was pregnant with Madelyn. Now...she is due with her second and I am just getting started on my second pregnancy! We just couldn't get on the same page with our baby timing!

I'm excited that I'll be going through this pregnancy with my friend Erica. We met her and Brian and their daughter Peyton at Romp n' Roll. (If you don't know - Romp n' Roll is an AWESOME gym/art/music class for the little ones, we've been taking Madelyn since she was about 7 months old www.rompnroll.com/midlothian) We've become really good friends with Brian & Erica...Madelyn & Peyton adore each other, Peyton is just 2 months younger than Madelyn. Erica is just a week or so ahead of me in her pregnancy, how crazy is that!? We've had some really fun times together in the short time we've known them. I think it was meant to be that we met them, they are such great people.

Once this week is over - we'll start getting things together for our beach trip to Avon, NC. We are so excited to take Madelyn to the beach...will she love it, or will she hate it?? I have a feeling she might not like the sand so much - but we have 2 pools at our rental house so we can spend time there too. We are taking our dog, Kona. He'll have fun, I know - he loves the water and loves to be with people ALL the time. He deserves a vacation too!



Kona

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know how to quilt?! Argh, you must show me. :-) Again congrats!!!