Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BOOO!













Happy Halloween! We had a fun Halloween, headed out to the Radford's for a little party for the girls...Petyon, Ava & Madelyn. Peyton was a fairy, Ava a chicken and Madelyn a pumpkin. I made her costume again this year - just a tutu with a jack-o-lantern shirt. I had been wanting to make a tutu for a while now, and now I know what I'll do differently for the next one. It was pretty simple - but I'll do it better next time.










The girls were a trip to watch, we only went to a few houses since they don't quite know what its all about yet...but they had a fun time together. The Radford's had about 350 trick-or-treaters that night! It brought back memories of my neighborhood where I grew up. It's just not like that anymore, sad that parents have to be so cautious with their kids these days.









Saturday night we headed out to a party for some friends who are getting married next year. It was great to get out all dressed up, WISH we had someone take our picture since we don't get dressed up that often anymore. We asked Grammy (Ben's Mom) to watch Madelyn that night and we had the whole Jones family over for the "babysitting extravaganza." I'm sure she kept everyone entertained through the night.

Today is election day - this is sure to be one of the most historical elections ever. Soon, we'll all be glued to the TV to see who will be our next president. What a great thing we as Americans have the privilege to do. We are within walking distance from our voting location, I had plans to walk up with my neighbor and the kiddos but it has been a raining ALL day here. Ben got there at 6am and people had been in line to vote since 4am! He was finally out of there almost 3 hours later!
Friday is a big day for us - we find out the sex of this little baby! Can't wait to finally know so we can get planning, it's killing me!! Look for something soon after :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Now that is a sweet baby! No, Ben, I'm not talking about you. I miss you guys too. I can't wait to hear what this next baby is...boy or girl. Looks like you are set to find out on mine and Troy's 10-year anniversary. Oh, and good for you for waiting in line so long to vote! You're awesome!!!