Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ponytail or crew-cut?

Yesterday was our appointment at the Perinatal Center, baby is healthy - no problems at all! We almost didn't find out the sex, this little one was being quite stubborn! Right at the end as the nurse was about to give up, swish went the legs and there it was for us to see! :) Sorry everyone...we're keeping a secret for a bit!


Monday night, Madelyn being the big helper she is, decided to put on Mommy's vest and start her own canned food drive, such a humanitarian! She LOVES the pantry...she'll be happy after Christmas because Nana got her her very own kitchen, Auntie Haylie has stocked it with 100 pieces of food (c'mon...she's going to have more food then we do!!) AND Auntie Manda bought her a grocery buggy with groceries! Ben's man room upstairs has slowly been converted to the toy room...now it's official - with two kids it's definitely not his room anymore - sorry Ben, you've got the garage!












This morning we've had snow on and off! I LOVE IT! I hope this winter we have some good snowfall...it's been so long. We quick bundled up and ran outside to enjoy it for a few minutes.



3 comments:

Kimberly said...

You guys are killing me!!!! I'm dying to know what the sex of the new baby is!!!! At least tell us how long you're keeping it a secret for....Even better idea...text me with the sex of the baby...I PROMISE not to tell!!! :)

I love the fashion statement that Madelyn is making. She's kind of got that Wilma Flinstone look.

Amanda said...

That last picture is so adorable. You better be sending that Christmas card...pronto! Just kidding...I can definitely understand keeping to yourselves for a while. It's so exciting when you first find out! Yea!

Amanda said...

I know, I know, I know!!!! Yea...congratulations. I won't say anything in case anyone reading this doesn't know yet. But I know!!! Nanny nanny boo boo!