Friday, March 6, 2009

Birthday snow-fall

It's official, Madelyn is TWO! Look out everyone!! Last Saturday was a fun day with all our family here, except Grandpa Jones...he was stuck at home with silly goggles on his eyes - he had surgery that morning and couldn't see much, so he stayed home. But we're SO glad he's all better now!!




Madelyn is so lucky to have gotten so many nice things....books, puzzles, Romp N' Roll goodies, a crib and changing table for her baby dolls, lots of Little People AND an art easle!! She didn't know what to do with herself!



She woke up on her birthday to SNOW outside!! She was so excited to get out and play! Of course I don't have a snow suit for her, because we never have snow...so she had socks on, then tights, then long-john pj pants, then fleece pants over those! HA -- I almost tortured her like my Mom did when I was little...with bread bags on her feet so they wouldn't get wet! But I didn't...she looked toasty just the way she was! Besides, thats something I told myself I'd never do to my own kids!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Madelyn!!!
I hope you had the best birthday ever!

Amanda said...

Did you make the cake??? Super cute!