Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just a minor setback...

Our house was on lock-down last week...we've all been sick.  I have been sick with a cold for THREE weeks now!  UGH!  The girls have had stuffy OR runny noses, Madelyn has had a cough and even Ben stayed home last week when we both were hit with a 24hr bug.  The aches, pains, fever, cough, sore throat...at least we were goin down together! :)

Back to the grind this week - back to school, back to playing, back to cooking & cleaning.  By next week I'm going to have my menus planned out for the week ahead, it will help greatly with shopping trips and planning dinners.  I've been struggling with that after the holidays.

Lots to start prepping for -- Bens Birthday, Valentines Day, Madelyn's Birthday...Em's in April -- it's all happening way too fast, I can't get it in my grasp!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hope you guys are all better soon! Love yous!!!

Kimberly said...

I hope you guys are feeling better! Rudy's had a stubborn cold for the past couple weeks too.

I've been meaning to text you and tell you about the funniest dream I had the other night. Ben lived in a house with Amanda (his sister)and you lived with the girls in a house next door. But, you had a son that mysteriously became a part of your family, and he was older than the girls, like 8?!? I was visiting you and your house was FILTHY and DISGUSTING!!!! It was so weird!!!